Here's my favorite chili recipe. It's really easy to make, delicious, and feeds me for days and days.
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oregano flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 - 4 cloves of garlic, depending on your taste
- ¼ teaspoon (mild) - ½ teaspoon (hot) cayenne pepper
- 29 oz can tomato puree
- 29 oz can petite-diced tomatoes
- 30 oz of beans. Use whatever you like. Black beans. Kidney beans.
- Chopped hot peppers, to taste.
Brown the meat, drain it, mix in the rest of the ingredients, simmer for one hour, enjoy. Even better the second and third days.